Friday, August 12, 2011

Vineyard Window - #81211



14 x 14 x 2 inches Oil on Cradled Birch Ply - with 6 x 6 on top

This seemed like a good idea to combine these two paintings as a window within one. It appeared while carrying one on top of the other... oh well...double takes can be fun.

The Mad River Vineyard is such a lovely place to paint. I'll be posting another one next week.

Meanwhile tomorrow is The Great Plein Air Paint Out in the Mad River Valley in Warren and Waitsfield Villages. If you're around come visit the artists who will be all around. Two covered bridges, rivers, waterfalls, nice architecture, trees, churches.. lots of subjects to paint!

And next Saturday August 20 will be my Open Studio...I've started to hang paintings salon style, as well as sort my bins of inventory.. I bet I easily have 300 paintings to paw through! Figures are on one side, landscapes on another.


These are 8 x 10 or 11 x 14 in Oil with various frames...
Make an offer if you see one you like!~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin