Sunday, July 1, 2007

Beach study 4


6" x 6" Oil on masonite

Fifteen minute study
This series was a pleasure to do, nothing much
better than being near the surf with the sound.
I've had several beach painting times with wind
issues resulting in easels or paintings flipping over....
but anchored my easel with a heavy log this time!

To purchase Pay Pal $99. + $10 s/h US










src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but23.gif" border="0"
name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
width="1" height="1">

or email me

1 comment:

  1. The best among all your ocean paintings. And you seem to love water very much I guess!

    P.S: Thanks for the comments on my blog. I hope I will give a try to painting again. You have been bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin