Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Male Torso



5 x 7 inches Oil & Charcoal on canvas board SOLD




$99. + S/H

Back to working from models in Vermont. Still
getting settled in combined with getting garden going.
Mother's Day spent doing a big clean out
in my closet...tossing out unused clothes
and making room for clothes that
were still in the Arizona suitcases!

I could probably spend everyday
sorting and tossing now that I'm back
at home. Too much stuff.
To paint, or to "organize "?
It's a real dilemma some days,
feeling overwhelmed by
possessions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candy,

    Nice to see you're home and painting. Annette and I missed you last night at SAS.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks for you and Annette missing me Pam... Ditto! Glad you're still painting after the SAS revamping of Monitors, etc!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin