Friday, January 11, 2013

Around the Bend -#11113 by Candy Barr

8 x 10 inches Oil on canvas board


$175.+ S/H $12. 




So to further elaborate on light presence with blog posts....aside from having to get new laptop, and set up, I had to develop new systems for containing all my photos on external hard drive along with another one for back up.  And then merge my iphoto and Aperture programs, and now I have to learn about Aperture, and consolidate 5 years of photos, albums and files into smooth group.

But really my other excuse for being absent aside from having all the technical difficulties, is that not only have I gained a daughter in law in the last year and a half, I'm now a grandmother!  And I don't have to describe all the wonders and thrills to fellow grandparents. This transition gave me 6 trips to Los Angeles: to an engagement party, a bridal shower, a wedding,  a baby shower, the baby's arrival, and renovation of new home and more baby... I'm heading out again next week too because renovation of kitchen still in progress...It's been a great distraction from posting on blog during that time period.

Let's see what the new year brings!

Perhaps the distance has given me better handling of values and color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin