Monday, August 12, 2013

Lantana - #81213 by Candy Barr

9 x 12 inches Oil on cradled Birch

Painting in the garden last week put me in the mood to paint 
more flowers.  It's interesting to become lost in the patterns and contrasts 
and vivid colors, without any horizon line for a change.  No vase or table 
for orientation. 

My Plein Air workshop takes place Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

We're preparing for the Great Plein AIr Paint Out
 happening on Bridge St, Waitsfield, Vermont
 Two day event thru the VT Arts Festival 



And here's the cover photo this week for our Valley Reporter:

Leslie Reynolds on my right from my Wednesday Plein Air Class!
My demo was on the ground by easel... The Bragg Farm
now purchased by the VT LAND TRUST. 
The painting on my easel I posted that night August 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin