Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pears and Roses - 500th painting!


24 x 24 inches Oil on canvas



detail

This is the 500 painting I've posted on this blog,
and it's been a real pleasure meandering
through various subjects.

Figures, portraits including
of Obama from the inauguration, nude
models (some of which stirred up
censorship issues)
landscapes in the Southwest to oceans
and vernal pools in Maine. Vermont
rivers and vistas, mostly plein air along the way.

I haven't been too selective about themes,
but maybe the next 500 will.
I have appreciated all the supportive
comments along the way,
and the patrons who have purchased
my work: THANK YOU~~!


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful painting. I love the combination of still life and landscape that window sills allow. Congrats on your 500th! wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Lisa! Didn't Matisse and Bonnard show us how wonderful window views are too?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin